We know Crowborough because we’re local!
If you are thinking about moving to or from Crowborough then you will want to find a reliable and trustworthy removals company to undertake the task. We understand that transporting all your worldly possessions to or from Crowborough is a very important job and you the customer will want full peace of mind that the job will go to plan.
We provide a professional and trustworthy range of removal services for domestic customers. We also offer storage for customers who need it.
Our customers come to us because they want…
- a friendly, personal service – nothing’s too much trouble!
- extensive local knowledge – no needless mistakes
- a worry free experience that’s fully insured – a professional service
- competitive prices – we know our market
- a reputable company – we’ve built our reputation on trust
Crowborough is a town in the Wealden district of East Sussex. The town is situated on the Weald and at the edge of Ashdown Forest, in the High Weald Area of Outstanding National Beauty (AONB) 7 miles south-west of Royal Tunbridge Wells and 35 miles south of London. It has road and rail links, and is served by a town council. It is the largest inland town in East Sussex. In 1909 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle – the famous Sherlock Holmes author – moved to Crowborough where he lived till the age of 71. He built Windlesham Manor from where he wrote more Sherlock Holmes novels. He died in 1930 and was buried in his garden, his wife had his remains moved into the family vault in 1935.
The A26 is the main road which passes through Crowborough going north towards Tunbridge Wells and south to Uckfield.
Train services from Crowborough station are provided by Southern with the station is on the Uckfield branch of the Oxted Line.
- St John’s Church of England Primary School, St John’s, Crowborough TN6 1SD
- Sir Henry Fermor Church of England Primary School, Crowborough TN6 2SD
- Whitehill Infant School, Crowborough TN6 2HW
- Jarvis Brook Primary School, Crowborough TN6 3RG
- St Marys Catholic Primary School, Chapel Green, Crowborough TN6 2LB
- Beacon Academy, East Beeches Rd, Crowborough TN6 2AS
- Crowborough War Memorial Hospital
- Crowborough Leisure Centre
- All Saints Church, Crowborough
- St. Mary’s RC Church Crowborough
- Crowborough United Church
- Crowborough Beacon Golf Club
We also operate our Local Removals and Storage service from and around:
Just to let you know – we cover the surrounding areas in East Sussex and Kent – in case your particular town or village is not listed.